The following products are provided by institutions or organizations in Republic of Korea
National Center for Agrometeorology(NCAM) provides digital climate map(DCM), plant disease and insect prognosis services and real time agrometeorological weather observation data.
- Digital Climate Map (DCM) provides maps of insolation, daily range, daily maximum and minimum temperature, solar irradiance correction, accumulated precipitation, first and last frost date, annual insolation, seasonal insolation,sprouting date, full bloom date, dormancy index of fallen leaf trees, termination date of endodormancy/enforced dormancy, freezing hardiness, duration of short-term freezing hardiness, date of ripening and etc.
- Plant disease and insect prognosis services provides maps of Carposina sasakii, Grapholita molesta, apple botryosphaeria dothidea, Archips breviplicanus, Panonychus ulmi, Tetranychus urticae, leaf-miner, Adoxophyes orana, scab, Pseudococcus comstocki, Psylla pyricola Foerster, Cedar apple rust, Leaf Blast, Sheath blight, Anthracnose, Downy Mildew on Grape, Phomopsis blight, Helicoverpa assulta.
- Real time agrometeorological weather observation data: daily mean temperature, daily maximum/minimum temperature, daily precipitation, humidity, soil temperature and etc.
Korea Meteorological Association(KMA) provides drought information and agrometeorological information which contains average temperature, maximum/minimum temperature, daily range, relative humidity, cloud cover, insolation, sunshine, evaporation loss and etc.
- Drougnt information : cumulative rainfall distribution for 1 year and compared to normal years.
- Agrometeorological information like average temperature, maximum/minimum temperature, daily range, relative humidity, cloud cover, insolation, sunshine, evaporation loss and etc.
Rural Development Administration(RDA) provides stationary observation data, analysis of agrometeorology for station or period and sequential information of agrometeorology.
- Stationary observation data
- Analysis of agrometeorology for station or period
- Sequential information of agrometeorology